TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Thanks for being excited about Esoteric Festival (Esoteric Festival Pty Ltd – ABN:69 615 114 059).
We’ve set the following festival terms and conditions of entry to ensure everyone has an amazing and fun experience.
TICKETING & WRISTBANDS
Tickets are available online e-tickets via Triniq or hard copy tickets via our official promoters and retail outlets.
1. The ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission with matching and valid proof of age ID card.
2. One ticket is valid for the person named on the ticket.
3. Each ticket holder is entitled to change the name of their ticket. There are no ticket holder names for hard copy tickets, name changes only apply to e-tickets bought online via Triniq. Name changes will incur a fee and the process of changing names is changing. Find out more details about our new name changing process.
3a. How do I sell my ticket if I can’t attend?
We’ve parterned with Tixel to provide a safe place for you to sell your ticket to another fan. You can list your ticket for sale here.
3b. I’m trying to buy a resale ticket?
We strongly recommend only buying tickets via the tixel page. If no tickets are available, sign up for the waitlist to receive alerts when tickets become available.
3c. I already found someone willing to sell me a ticket
If you find someone willing to sell their ticket to you, you should encourage them to put their ticket up for sale as a “private listing” on Tixel, which can be done at the final stage of the sell ticket process. That way, the seller can share their private ticket link with you and you’ll be protected from scammers
4. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
5. The tickets are created and managed using the Triniq website and may also be subject to the Terms and Conditions of Triniq.
6. The ticket entitles the patron to one wristband. Tickets can be exchanged for wristbands at the gate office during the event and wristbands must be kept on throughout the entirety of the festival. If you are caught without a wristband, you will be removed from the site.
7. Unless authorised by Esoteric Festival Pty Ltd and except as required by law, ticket sales are strictly non-refundable.
8. The event organiser reserves the right to make changes to the program without prior notice or limitations.
9. If you are denied entry to the Event or evicted from the Event for possessing a Prohibited Item you will not be eligible for a refund.
10. The Promoter reserves its rights to cancel the Festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in the Promoter’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Festival. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside the Promoter’s reasonable control, including without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Festival Site caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war. The Promoter reserves its rights to shorten the length of the Festival at any time due to a Force Majeure Event.
ACCESS & ENTRY
11. Management reserves the right to refuse entry.
12. Gates open at 12 pm on Friday the 5th of March 2021 and close at 12 pm on Tuesday the 9th of March 2021. Note there are gate closure times between 12am-8am on Saturday, Sunday & Monday morning.
13. Any persons who are acting anti-socially, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
14. Illegal substances, glass, weapons, fire hazards and other items listed as Prohibited Items on this website are not to be brought to the Event. There will be car searches at the gate to ensure compliance with the banned items list.
15. Please save your pets the stress and leave them at home. No animals or pets will be permitted on site.
16. No flammable liquids or fire hazard items of any types are to be brought on site, including but not limited to flares, lasers, generators, fireworks, kerosene, cooking stoves and LPG bottles. Fire hazards of any risk will be confiscated at the gate due to total fire ban periods.
17. No Passouts are permitted at this event.
MEDIA & MARKETING
18. Esoteric Festival Pty Ltd has all rights to film, photo, distribute and video production of the media from this event.
19. Any data collected for marketing purposes from this event will be strictly in accordance with the Privacy of Information Act.
20. People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Under 12’s are free.
CAMPING & CARS
21. Once camps have been set up and the festival has begun there will be no driving or moving cars throughout the event.
22. You must bring your own tent, essential supplies and other items listed on our website’s Survival Guide. Free water will be available, however, it’s always good to bring extra.
ATTEND AT YOUR OWN RISK
23. This festival is held in a place of potentially extreme weather conditions. Dehydration and heatstroke can both be fatal on their own, but when combined with alcohol, poor eating & sleeping habits, the potential for harm is multiplied exponentially. Please ensure you stay hydrated, nourished, and well rested. Don’t forget to check on your friends as well.
24. You acknowledge that there are many inherent dangers of attending an outdoor festival which may result in loss or damage to your property and personal injury and you agree to take all necessary steps to keep yourself safe such as staying hydrated and wearing footwear. Esoteric Festival does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your personal property.
LEAVE NO TRACE
25. This event is a leave no trace event. Please ensure you take everything you came with and leave the environment how you found it.
26. To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree to waive any legal rights of action you may have against and release Esoteric Festival Pty Ltd, its officers, employees, agents, contractors, volunteers (the “Associates”) from all claims, liability, loss, damage and costs however so arising out of or in relation your attendance at the Festival (whether based in negligence or any other tort, contract, statutory liability, omission on the part of the persons released or otherwise).
27. You agree to indemnify Esoteric Festival Pty Ltd, its related entities, contractors and their respective directors, officers and authorised representatives against any loss, injury or damages caused to any other person or the property of any other person arising out of your actions, negligence or breach of these Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia and the Federal Court of Australia (where applicable). The Parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria, Australia.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact email@example.com.